HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
To Our Valued Guests:
We are pleased to have you in our Hotel and we certainly want your visit not just pleasurable but above all, safe and sound. Please find below some important reminders which are all designed to balance comfort ability with security for each guest:
1. SMOKING and Using ELECTRIC CIGARETTE inside the room is strictly prohibited. Guest shall be charged of additional $100 to the bill if the room has cigarette smell.
2. Outside food is not allowed, we have Asian Spices Restaurant to cater to your needs. A CORKAGE FEE of 50% per value of each bought item shall be applied for all food and drinks.
3. The swimming pool is exclusively for guests only. Proper swimwear is a must when using the pool. Operating hours for weekdays is 8-9PM and 8-10PM for weekends.
4. Parties and similar occasions are not allowed inside the room. We have Lanai (Function Room) for small group activities and Auditorium for bigger functions.
5. Rack Rate is good for 2 adults and 2 children with age 7 years old and below are allowed in each room. Additional person is chargeable of Php1,500 with extra bed and breakfast.
6. Embassy Rate is good for (1)ONE Adult only. Extra person is chargeable of $30 with extra bed and breakfast and $25 for extra person charge only.
7. No Pets are allowed inside the room.
8. Firearms and other forms of DEADLY WEAPONS are strictly prohibited and must be surrendered to the Hotel Security.
9. Guest shall be charged additional $100 to the bill for any hard to remove stains on linens, towels or furniture.
10. Room service is not allowed.
11. As we deeply care for the environment and as part of our ENERGY CONSERVATION, please allow us to turn off all air conditioning units, while you are away. Kindly coordinate with our Front Office your expected time of return.
12. For your PRIVACY, Make up Room and Turn Down Services will only be made by the housekeeping department upon seeing the MUR Sign hanging on your doorknob.
13. All valuable items should be put inside the Safety Deposit Box. Hotel is not responsible for any Lost Items.
14. The hotel shall not be held responsible/liable for valuable effects of the hotel guests if they are not properly declared to our Front Desk Officer upon check-in. Our Front Desk Officers have standing instructions from the Management to advise hotel guests to take necessary precautions, such as the use of safety deposit boxes inside each room, relative to the care and vigilance of said valuable effects.
15. Key Cards that are not surrendered upon check out will be charged (Php500.00).
For any other concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know the soonest.
Thank you for staying with us!
SEGARA SUITES MANAGEMENTCLICK HERE to know the House Rules and Policy for Online Booking
If you wish to cancel your reservation the booking fee is non refundable. The booking fee, first night or price of the accommodation may still be charged depending on the policy of the hotel that you agreed to at the time of making the reservation.
You may also be charged additional fees according to the following schedule:
Cancellation up to 4 weeks before check-in: Non-Refundable Fee.
Cancellation up to 2 Weeks before Check in:The value of 1st Nights Stay.
Cancellation up to 48 Hours before Check in: Full value of the booking.
No Show, without cancellation: Full value of the booking
Children under 7 years of age is free of charge when using existing beds.Extra person is charged 1500 with extra bed.
No Pets Allowed
Credit card accepted at the hotel
All 4 major Credit cards, Visa, Master, American Express and Discover Cards
***Rate is subject to 10% service charge and PHP 100 for the ETAF per night to be settled upon arrival.
-To all occupants:
*present an ID and passport for security reasons and allow baggage to be checked, if any.
*balance for online booking shall be made upon check-in.
*double check your door upon leaving the room.
*the management is not liable for the loss of any personal valuables.